DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Want to trade my uncrushed 1G bov (pipe is sold, BOV ONLY) for a 2G plastic upper pipe and stock plastic bov. Anyone looking for a cheap 1G bov here is a good start just buy the hard pipe with 1G flange and your set for a cheap good upgrade.

· Registered
762 Posts
I have the stock upper pipe if that's what you're looking for. No bov though. I think you bought that from me a few months ago...

· Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha! That I did, and I put it on my GST before I sold it. Kept the 1G but now I need the 2G and plastic pipe to work for my max. Well you want to just get rid of that pipe? Do you need a 1G bov?

· Registered
762 Posts
haha I could always use another one, but you could also just buy the adapter that lets you use the 1g bov on the 2g pipe... Anyways, PM me if you want the pipe, I'm sure we can work something out.

· Registered
1,868 Posts
I have an adaptor for a 1g to 2g pipe. I also have the 2g pipe. Then you could use your 1g bov and not have to get a 2g one. You can have them both for like 20$ shipped. Let me know if your interested. I can send you a picture if you want. The adaptor is just a flange that goes in there and you clamp it.

· Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I still have a 1G BOV if you want to trade... What you got?

· Registered
1,218 Posts
I have the stock 2G pipe w/ plastic BOV if you're still interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.