DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

781 - 800 of 838 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #784
Congrats Ted!! Moarr boost!
I'm scurrred. I have a feeling when I tear apart this motor, the non-HDs are gonna look perfect -_-

So....I'm bored with the car right now. It sits, covered up, in turn key low 9 second mode. Its like a scab you wanna scratch, but don't know if it'll bleed or come clean off. That one extra lb of boost or that one extra degree of timing can create chaos or inch the car closer to that next number.

I can't drive it on the street anyways. I need find a reasonably priced emissions guy, to pass my cars sniffer test. Cash flow has come to a halt as well. :eek:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter #786
I didn't go to MOD in SoCal but I did end up going to a local car meet at the Blox facility in Fremont, CA. Its about 10 minutes from my house and yes I trailer'd the car there :( Fremont cops are 110% by the book and I am not gonna test my luck.

Still had a great time at the show and met some cool people.

Then had a little DSM meet at the local Foster's Freeze which was probably the biggest get together this year!

Yes she was locked up in her box for the Foster Freeze after party.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Theres a shoot out in Norwalk, OHio right??? I live in Columbus so I might go... when is it??
August 16-18 in Norwalk. 21st Annual.

·
Premium Member
2,474 Posts
A 20g on a street car? Good luck man, that thing will never spool. You'll have to trailer it to the track if you put that monster on it.

781 - 800 of 838 Posts