DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so....i'm chilling online today and some girl is asking me to fix her car. so she drives over and i start working on it. at the same time my girl calls and i kind of spilled the beans about me working on this chicks car. oh my all hell is gonna break loose later! i'm so stupid....ehehe.

·
Registered
143 Posts
What kind of car? Maybe you can incorporate some type of excuse.

"Honey, I had to fix it because I've been having the same problem but didn't want to test it on mine!"

I dunno, just a thought. Be creative :)

Jason

·
Registered
486 Posts
I like the way tracer thinks :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
erica

sorry hun but hes right, about the woman comment.. my ex is like that, id hang with girls there were my friends who ive known way before i met this chick and she would get all mad about it.e ff that she got kicked to the curb

·
Registered
140 Posts
evan2 said:
erica

sorry hun but hes right, about the woman comment.. my ex is like that, id hang with girls there were my friends who ive known way before i met this chick and she would get all mad about it.e ff that she got kicked to the curb
evan-->
<--erica

NOT ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME DAMN IT!!!

·
1,770 Posts
evan2 said:
erica

:tat: Evan
Not all women are like that, i have met quite few women that are completely insecure, but you can't include all women in the same catagory.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll play devils advocate. How would you feel if she took her car over to some guys house to be worked on? Just a thought. :D

·
1,770 Posts
GVR4ME said:
I'll play devils advocate. How would you feel if she took her car over to some guys house to be worked on? Just a thought. :D
If my girl got pissed off for working on someones car, then she has some issues she needs to handle. It's not like Eric was banging the broad when she called.

·
Registered
457 Posts
it was just a joke, i know not all women are the same most ive dated arent insecure at all.. just the last one who was very insecure it was soo annoying..

would insert me a pic of me blowing you up but i dont want to

·
Registered
232 Posts
Silver TSI said:
If my girl got pissed off for working on someones car, then she has some issues she needs to handle. It's not like Eric was banging the broad when she called.

True, but someone with even a slight bit of insecurity would probably feel the same way. I'm just sayin' put yourself in the other persons shoes. I think the fact that he didn't try to hide it and was upfront with his girlfriend about it, should carry some weight and that is what I would point out.

I mean how do you think Evan's boyfriend would feel if he went over to some other dudes house to paint his interior and slap on a big a$$ wing? :D ;) J/k, j/k evan, we all know you're between boyfriends.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hehehe, uh in my best homer voice: MMMMMMMM GAAAAAAYYYY! We're both ex420a owners, i'm just a little more masculine. Heheh, leghumper.

·
1,770 Posts
GVR4ME said:

True, but someone with even a slight bit of insecurity would probably feel the same way. I'm just sayin' put yourself in the other persons shoes. I think the fact that he didn't try to hide it and was upfront with his girlfriend about it, should carry some weight and that is what I would point out.

I mean how do you think Evan's boyfriend would feel if he went over to some other dudes house to paint his interior and slap on a big a$$ wing? :D ;) J/k, j/k evan, we all know you're between boyfriends.
LMAO!!!!:D:D
If my girl knew how to work on cars and was helping someone out, I would not care. I trust the person I love to the point that I know that she will not cheat on me. If she does, then she's not the right one for me and I have to move on.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts