DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow DSMers...

Look what I just found in our Miami DSM Forum...

Original Muffler Tip used in TFATF, they claim it was used in all the cars in the movies, that's why it has so much weld marks on it...

According to the seller, they cut it and welded it on every single car at time of recording... bwahahahahah!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1852912566

Look at the pics... that's pathetic.

I feel sorry for people like this.

Walter

·
Registered
1 Posts
hahahaha, roflmao, :tree: goes to the guy who did that one. and that signature is real hahahaha. oh man, the funny part is some stupid ricer is gonna buy it. hahahaha

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's hilarious! I can't believe someone actually bid on that thing.

After seeing that pic, I knew it had to be a joke.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
I am not completly sure.....but i think i know that guy. He is a freind who drives an A4. I may be wrong though.....but it does look like him.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Theres 3 bids. :eeek:

·
Registered
882 Posts
<This is a fast and furious Tip, it appeared on several cars in the movie, Vin Diesel endorses this exact tip. If you look in the movie you can see several cars that have the tip on it, they changed it to each car during the shooting. Thats why it has so much weld left over on it. It has awesome sound and power and will fit your car!! monster sized 3.5" opening!! and yes that is a peach in there. NO RESERVE!!! good luck. search words: fast and furious racing type R street racing honda acura civic integra neon accord riceboy greddy hks tenzo R apc
>

i dont see a peach :confused:

and yes, its a joke

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bid on it. Why not, if it is good enough for Vin Diesel it is good enough for me.;)

Oh yeah j/k.

One question about the tip: why is he screwing it? does that make civics go faster yo?:D :rice:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts